Certified Organic, Non GMO's all in One SUPERFOOD Nutrition

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Queen of Spices!


Turmeric the Queen of Spices!

It's one of my favourite spices! :)


Turmeric is used worldwide in cooking and is sometimes used for home remedies to treat a wide variety of health problems.


Turmeric contains a wide range of antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, anticarcinogenic, antimutagenic and anti-inflammatory properties. It also has a vast array of healthy nutrients such as protein, dietary fiber, niacin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, potassium, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium and zinc.


From my own personal experience,every night I have put about a teaspoon of Turmeric into my almond milk and mixed it up well until it's lovely and golden ...
The results ~ I get a lovely calm sleep and it also helps me with the pain I suffer in the joint of my big toe (ouch) which is the result of a break I got many moons ago .... if I didn't have Turmeric I would not be able to keep up my exercise regime, the way I like it .. I will never take my big toe for granted again and that's for sure! All thanks to Turmeric's anti-inflammatory properties, which help to kill the pain and help get rid of any of the inflammation.


The Many Benefits of Turmeric:


Mixing Turmeric in with my Aloe Vera Gel is also a great combination...as the Aloe Vera Gel is an excellent carrier for other nutrients to get absorbed more efficiently into your body ... I well know and feel the difference .....as well as getting the added benefits of Aloe Vera Gel


*Disclaimer
Please note the information on this Blog may generally help promote a healthy life, it is NOT intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent a specific disease or class of diseases. You should consult your G.P. if you are experiencing a medical problem.
*We are not responsible for any mis-use of information on this Site:

No comments:

Post a Comment